Esther Cloe Theaker — DIRECTOR
Young and adventurous What Esther lacks in experience she makes up for in creative Prowess, never afraid to bring the weird and wonderful concepts to the table.
- Self shooting producer/director and editor
- Specializes in 'off-beat' fashion films
- Creative director of her own company-MASS
- Eating Scarlet (short)
- The Interrupters
- Abena by MASS for ISYS
Revecka Kogan — STYLIST
Revecka hails from Seattle but spent her summers in Russia for 23 years, Lived in London for 8 years. BA in Fashion Promotion from the London College of Fashion. Masters in History and Culture of Fashion from the London College of Fashion. Her strong personality and undeniable knowledge in fashion and literature helps her create sophisticated and entertaining concepts.
- Assistant to Stylist for Sinha-Stanic LFW show
- Stylist for world renowned modeling agency Viva
- Stylist for Singer/Songwriter Mark Hole's debut music video "Dirty Base"
- Personal Stylist and Shopper at Nordstrom Department Store
- Stylist for Lee Klabin designs
Hortense Le Calvez — SET DESIGNER
Adventurous, artistic, fearless and somewhat stubborn. Hortense can get a little 'hot headed' if her artistic flare is compromised.
Studied Bachelor of Fine Arts, Installation, Performance at Wimbledon School of Art Studied Bachelor of Fine Arts, Sculpture at Gerrit Rietveld Academie Amsterdam
Owner FORLANE 6 STUDIO
- Contemporary Art, especially Installation,Photography, Video and Performance
- Intensive scuba diving, swimming and sailing practice
- When she's not stressing over an artistic set, Hortense also models
- Art Department Assistant at Bigfoot Entertainment
- Underwater Experts
- Design Genius
Nicola Johnson — MAKEUP ARTIST
International make-up artist. Educated at the world famous Glauca Rossi School of Make up in London
Almost a decade worth of experience in the industry. One of Sydney's most accomplished makeup artists
Worked in multiple international destinations including the UK, USA & Australia.
Aside from being a talented makeup artist, Nicola is also a qualified skin specialist
- She has worked with high profile clients and celebrities in Fashion, TV and advertising
- Clients include Naomi Campbell, Camilla Franks, Josh Flynn, De Beers diamonds, Freelance Shoes, SixD Jewellery, Rebel Sports, to name a few and a multitude of television productions and music videos.
Miriam — MODEL
Adventurous, is looking forward to a break from city life. Drama will ensue when she finds out the extreme challenges for the tasks.
- Cover for Cosmopolitan Fitness
- Vogue India "Sa"ron Days"
- Kerala Tourism Ad
- Eve in Eden by Charu Anand
- Harper's Bazaar
- Marie Claire
- Satya Paul
- JJ Valaya